For your convenience, the following Angel Flight forms are available for downloading.
To read many of these files, you need to have Adobe Reader, which is available for free at http://www.adobe.com. The reader works across all platforms, Macintosh, Windows and Unix, and will print the forms accurately to any printer.
- Command Pilot Manual (Revised May 2016)
- Earth Angel Manual (Revised January 2016)
- Waivers of Liability. Keep several copies of these waivers in your aircraft. Be sure to have your passengers sign the waiver prior to the flight, and mail the waiver to the Angel Flight office before the flight.
If possible, please use the electronic waiver through your computer, tablet or smartphone, but be sure to have some paper copies of the waiver available.
- The Welcome Aboard Card
- -NGF Callsign Instructions (New as of January, 2015)
Phillips 66® Fuel Discount Program
In an effort to make your Angel Flight West flying experience more affordable, we have entered into an agreement with Phillips 66® and their Aviation Fuel FBO’s.
Phillips 66® Aviation is committed to supporting pilots that volunteer their time and aircraft to provide free air transportation for those who would not be able to get from where they are to where they need for compelling reasons. As a supporter of these pilots and the non-profit organizations that arrange the flights, Phillips 66® has agreed to provide Angel Flight West Pilots a $1-per-gallon avgas rebate.
Using the links below you will find the guidelines and procedures to start benefiting from this generous rebate. Please take a moment to review and join the program and also pass along this news to your pilot friends who might want to join Angel Flight West and share in the benefits.
- Phillips 66® Instructions
- Phillips 66® Compassion Flights Rebate Form
- Phillips 66® Aviation Credit Card
- Phillips 66® Aviation Fuel FBO Locations
Mission Orientation Documents
- Orientation Getting Started
- Pilot Affirmation Form. Members must agree to this affirmation when they are oriented and each year when they renew. We must have a signed affirmation on file with your renewal in order for you to fly as PIC. If you have misplaced the affirmation that came with your renewal, you can download it from here. This document also enumerates all the ongoing requirements for flying missions as a Command Pilot. (Revised March 2015)
- Earth Angel Affirmation. Similar to the affirmation for pilots.
- AFW Command Pilot Checklist
- Safety Above All Else (revised 8-10-2010)
For Prospective Members
For Prospective Requesters
- Outreach Brochure (English)
- Checklist for Requesting a Flight
- Acceptance Criteria for Requesting a Mission
- Social Worker FAQ