One of the best ways to help us is to join Angel Flight West as a non-pilot member. There are a number of ways you can contribute other than flying as a Command Pilot:
- Become an Earth Angel volunteer. With the help of volunteer drivers, we can eliminate transportation entirely as a barrier to health and hope for our patients.
- Join a wing leadership team, which helps coordinate volunteers’ efforts in one of our fourteen regions, or wings. Wing teams help recruit pilots, coordinate outreach to hospitals, help with member events, and coordinate flights. To find out more about our wings, please visit the wing sections of our site.
- If you are a CFI, you can help us on the safety committee.
- Volunteer in the Santa Monica, CA office. We always have a need for help in the office for people having a variety of skills or interests.
- Specialized skills for support of the organization, such as IT, marketing, public relations, social media marketing, and so forth.
- Help with outreach to hospitals and health care providers to get the word out about our free medical transportation services.
It is very rewarding to be a part of the support team that makes our charitable flights of hope possible. There are many ways to contribute, so we encourage you to join and find the best way for you to be a part of Angel Flight West.